Adobe Premiere Audacity
Live U, TV U backpack AP ENPS
Renee Crown Honors Program Syracuse University’s Honors College
Order of Omega Greek Leadership Honor’s Society
Rho Lambda National Sorority Recognition Society
Dean’s List Consecutively on Dean’s List every semester
Elementary proficiency in Spanish
WDVM-TV News, Hagerstown, MD — Multi-Media Journalist, Weekend Anchor and Producer
MAY 2016 - PRESENT
- Shoot, edit, and write two original and enterprising stories each day.
- Front the stories at least three times a day in the evening shows.
- Break news including fatal accidents, fires, and shootings using Live-U backpack.
- Engage audience on various social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Anchor, produce, and edit local and national news content for four hours each weekend.
KWES-TV News, New Hampshire — Freelance Primary MMJ
February 2016 - February 2016
- Interviewed voters at GOP and Democratic debates, rallies, town halls, and candidate meet and greets.
- Field produced daily stories on events during the primaries.
- Sent all content to a NBC affiliate in Midland, Texas, where they aired my stories and posted them to the web.
6ABC WPVI-TV Disney/ABC Television, Philadelphia, PA — News Department Intern
MAY 2015 - AUGUST 2015
- Field produced two major events for the #1 TV station in the market: Tall Ships and Wawa Welcome America 4th of July.
- Conducted health, consumer, and investigative interviews for the 4th market in the country.
- Shot, edited, and produced original news stories.
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY — Bachelor of Science AUGUST 2012 - MAY 2016
Graduated Cum Laude from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication and Whitman School of Management